ROSEANN E. WEISBLATT
Roseann Weisblatt has over 25 years of experience successfully litigating on behalf of plaintiffs both individually and in complex class actions cases. Areas of concentration include but are not limited to medical and nursing home malpractice, defective drug and medical device litigation, consumer fraud, securities fraud and anti-trust cases.
- In re Diet Drug Litigation Implantable Defibrillator Products Liability Class Action (Discovery Committee and Expert Committee).
- Benning v. Wit Capital (Securities Fraud – Lead Counsel).
- Fineberg v. Toshiba American Information Systems, Inc.) (Consumer Fraud – Lead Counsel).
- B.S. in Cytotechnology from Thomas Jefferson University School of Allied Health Sciences – 1981
- Juris Doctor – Temple University School of Law – 1994
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Weisblatt supervised the Cytology Lab in a 500-bed suburban hospital. This is a specialized area in pathology that focuses on the diagnosis of benign disease states as well as pre-cancerous and cancerous lesions (gynecological and non-gynecological specimens), more commonly known as Pap Smears.
Admitted to practice before the bar in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Ms. Weisblatt has also appeared pro hac vice before federal and state courts in Mississippi, California, Delaware and New York.