Sarkis Atechyan has over 10 years of eDiscovery experience working on behalf of clients in complex business litigation cases. Areas of concentration include but are not limited to patent litigation, theft of trade secrets, defective drug litigation, securities fraud and anti-trust cases.
- In re Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation (Clinical Discovery section).
- Agilent Technologies v. Twist Bioscience Corp (Biotechnology Trade Secrets – Team Lead).
- Novartis Pharma AG, et al v. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Patent Infringement/Antitrust– Team Lead).
- B.S. in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics – University of California Los Angeles – 1995
- Juris Doctor – Loyola Law School – 2006
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Atechyan supervised the QC Microbiology laboratory in a 400-person biotech manufacturing facility. Previous laboratory experience included compliance role and interaction with various regulatory bodies.